Here we are presenting the sans-serif typeface namely Tablet Gothic font that was developed by José Scaglione and Veronika Burian in the year 2006.
This typeface contains 84 different styles that also with 6 series of width and with seven weights in every series. So it is clear that no matter what happens this typeface will performs well in both technically and aesthetically aspects.
Tablet Gothic font is known as the condensed extra bold typeface. This typeface is also present inside adobe and google fonts.
This free typeface is the aggregate of the six fonts and four patterns. Those free typefaces are virtually smooth but also are certainly tender. The burden of the center is monoline and script typeface with the comparable variables.
Also down below, we are going to know more details about that typeface.
View of Tablet Gothic Font
Before moving ahead, let’s have a look at the appearance of this font that how does it will appear when you apply it to your graphic design.
Due to its clean and clean texture, you may easily use this outstanding font for the ambitious heading, ebook covers, brand designs, cloth printing, official cards, precise emblems, and so on.
- Title sequences and end credits
- Event and conference spaces
- Web page design
- App design
- Magazine and newspaper ads
- Museum exhibitions
- Promotional videos
|Name||Tablet Gothic Font|
|Designer||José Scaglione and Veronika Burian|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|License||Free for Personal Use
Tablet Gothic is a completely free font that you can use in your graphic designs. There is no need for any license, signup, or regurgitation to use this font for your personal use. However, if you would like to use it for commercial purpose then you must have to buy it or contact the author for permissions.
Tablet Gothic Font Free Download
This typeface can be download from the below the button in zip file format and after extracting can be used in any of your projects.
Similar Fonts to Tablet Gothic
- Bebas Neue Pro Expanded
- Shapiro 42 Welter
- Body Text Slim
- Brenner Sans Condensed
- Suisse Int’l Condensed
- Applied Sans Condensed
- Archivo Narrow
- Founders Grotesk Condensed Light
- Acumin Condensed
- Helvetica Neue Condensed
- Aktiv Grotesk Condensed
Font Family Includes
- Tablet Gothic Thin
- Tablet Gothic Thin Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Light
- Tablet Gothic Light Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Regular
- Tablet Gothic Oblique
- Tablet Gothic SemiBold
- Tablet Gothic SemiBold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Bold
- Tablet Gothic Bold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic ExtraBold
- Tablet Gothic ExtraBold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Heavy
- Tablet Gothic Heavy Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Heavy
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Heavy Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Narrow Thin
- Tablet Gothic Narrow Thin Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Narrow Light Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Narrow Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Narrow SemiBold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Narrow Bold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Narrow ExtraBold
- Tablet Gothic Narrow ExtraBold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Narrow Heavy
- Tablet Gothic Narrow Heavy Oblique
- Tablet Gothic SemiCondensed Heavy
- Tablet Gothic SemiCondensed Heavy Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Thin
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Thin Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Light
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Light Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Regular
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Compressed SemiBold
- Tablet Gothic Compressed SemiBold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Bold
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Bold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Compressed ExtraBold
- Tablet Gothic Compressed ExtraBold Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Heavy
- Tablet Gothic Compressed Heavy Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Thin
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Thin Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Light
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Light Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Regular
- Tablet Gothic Condensed Oblique
- Tablet Gothic Condensed SemiBold
English, Greek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hiligaynon, Hill Mari, Hmong, Hopi, Hungarian, Ibanag, Icelandic, Iloko (Ilokano), Indonesian, Interglossa (Glosa), Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jèrriais, Kabardian, Kalmyk (Cyrillic), Karachay (Cyrillic), Kashubian, Kazakh (Cyrillic), Khakas, Khalkha, Khanty, Kildin Sami, Komi-Permyak, Kurdish, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz (Cyrillic), Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lojban, Lombard, Low Saxon, Luxembourgian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay (Latinized), Maltese, Northern Sotho (Pedi), Norwegian, Occitan, Oromo, Ossetian, Pangasinan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Romansh (Rumantsch), Rotokas, Russian, Rusyn, Sami (Inari), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Seychellois Creole (Seselwa), Shona, Sicilian, Slovak, Abkhaz, Afrikaans, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arapaho, Aromanian, Arrernte, Asturian, Aymara, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Belarusian (Lacinka), Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Buryat (Cyrillic), Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chechen, Cheyenne, Chichewa (Nyanja), Chuvash, Cimbrian, Corsican, Croatian, Cyrillic, Czech, Danish, Dungan, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Evenki (Cyrillic), Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, French, French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Genoese, German, Gilbertese (Kiribati), Manx, Maori, Meadow Mari, Megleno-Romanian, Míkmaq, Mohawk, Moldovan, Nahuatl, Nenets, Norfolk/Pitcairnese, Slovenian (Slovene), Somali, Southern Ndebele, Southern Sotho (Sesotho), Spanish, Swahili, Swati/Swazi, Swedish, Tagalog (Filipino/Pilipino), Tahitian, Tajik, Tatar (Cyrillic), Tausug, Tetum (Tetun), Tok Pisin, Tongan (Faka-Tonga), Tswana, Turkmen, Turkmen (Cyrillic), Turkmen (Latinized), Tuvaluan, Tuvin, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Ulithian, Uyghur (Cyrillic), Uyghur (Latinized), Uzbek (Cyrillic), Veps, Vietnamese, Volapük, Votic (Cyrillic), Votic (Latinized), Walloon, Warlpiri, Welsh, Xhosa, Yakut/Sakha, Yapese, Zulu.
What Type of Font Is Tablet Gothic?
Tablet Gothic is one of the best sans serif font that was developed by José Scaglione and Veronika Burian in the year 2006
Can I Use Tablet Gothic Font on My Website?
Yes! You can use the Tablet Gothic website on your website and can make your website design more beautiful.
Can I Use Tablet Gothic for My Logo?
Of course! you can use the Tablet Gothic for your logo as well as all other graphic designs projects.
What’s the Closest Font to Tablet Gothic?
The Bebas Neue Pro Expanded font is very close to the Tablet Gothic font.
How to Install Tablet Gothic Font in Adobe, Ms. Word, Mac or Pc?
If you want to know about then watch our Font Installation guide for windows or a separate guide on installation of Fonts in Mac. However, we also have a guide on installing Font in MS Word as well as in Adobe.